Call Us: 314-221-5232 |

Fun facts

Last updated on

Here’s some food for thought. Statistics say:

  • 80% of all papers filed are never looked at again.
  • 50% of all filed material going to storage has no retention value and should have been destroyed.
  • We wear 20% of our clothes all of the time. The other 80% are there just in case.
  • The average American receives 49,060 pieces of mail in their lifetime; one third of it is junk mail.
  • For every hour spent in the planning phase, three to four hours are saved during the execution stage. Save yourself time by being proactive.
  • The average office has 19 copies of each document.
  • The average executive wastes 150 hours each year looking for misplaced documents.
St Louis Magazine\'s A-List 2021NAPO NationalNAPO Golden CircleNAPO St LouisInternational Concierge & Lifestyle Management NetworkAngie\'s List Super Service AwardAngie\'s List Super Service Award 2012