Personal Assistant Services
St Louis’ Getting Things Done Expert!
For the past 20 years, we’ve not only helped people get organized, but we’ve also helped them to maintain order in their lives on an ongoing basis! One of the keys to staying organized is to prioritize taking action when the action is needed. This is the area in which we have seen most of our client’s struggle.
To combat that, our personal assistant services are here to help you with your day-to-day responsibilities. We’ll proactively (& happily!) tackle, and complete, those important day-to-day tasks that weigh you down and stress you out! We’ll power through your to-do lists, and your day-to-day personal, or small business tasks and obligations so that you can breathe a little easier. Let us free up precious time for you by tackling the things that you have to do, so that you can spend your time doing the things you want to do.
We’re not cleaning people, so we don’t scrub toilets and floors – but our personal assistant services can help you with just about anything else that it takes to keep your household and life in order, and running smoothly and effortlessly. We thrive on getting things done! You can rest assured that we will do what needs to be done, when it needs to be done. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, just ask.
- Looking for help organizing your home instead?
- Looking for help organizing your home office or small business office instead?
Household Management Personal Assistant Services
- Manage and assist with basic household needs such as processing your mail, paper management, bill paying, renewing license plates, monitoring insurance coverage and payments, making tedious phone calls, etc
- Manage and organize “your stuff” to ensure that things continue to flow through your house, and back out, when necessary. Returning your stuff to where it belongs so that you can easily find it when you need it. Taking trash and expired foods out, doing laundry, and loading or unloading the dishwasher, etc.
- Manage all of the details of your home on an on-going basis, including coordinating home cleaning and repairs.
- Keep you on top of your deadlines, bills, important dates and other pressing things.
- Manage and coordinate details for a move or other projects.
- General research as needed.
Clerical and Administrative Personal Assistant Services
- Create and maintain filing systems
- Create and maintain paperwork processing systems
- Data entry (accounting, records management, updating spreadsheets and client info)
- Data organization (think address lists, password lists, financial data, etc)
- Email management, decluttering and organization
- Mail sorting, processing and organization
- Notary services
- Office help, clerical, filing, organizing
- Reduce junk mail and email
- Creating (or updating) resumes
- Virtual assistant work
Financial Personal Assistant Services
- Bill paying and management
- Bookkeeping, Quickbooks and Quicken
- Budgeting and looking for ways to “cut the fat.”
- Financial organizing – Organize and track your finances and spending
- Small business accounting, client invoicing and tracking
- Maintain your client list, contact info and other details accurately
- Virtual assistant work
If you don’t see it here, just ask.