Now that all of the hustle and bustle of Christmas has passed, take the time to prepare for next year’s Christmas by:
- Discarding or donating broken or unused Christmas items.
- Putting the finishing touches on your Christmas card list.
- Taking a picture of your outdoor holiday decor so you’ll be able to easily duplicate it next year.
- Stocking up on ONLY those things you’ll need for next year (tinsel, gift boxes, wrapping paper, etc) while they are on clearance now.
- Storing all Christmas items together in the same area with clearly labeled containers.