Disorganization can cost you. Having your time, tasks and stuff organized prevents:
- Lost information that is never found, resulting in missing important deadlines or events.
- Misplaced information that takes time to find, decreasing your productivity.
- Late fees and poor credit rating.
- Auto renewals that go into effect without human/manual intervention.
- Rush or overnight fees to compensate for lateness.
- Duplicate purchases because you can’t find what you need.
- Storage units costs to store things you think you might need someday.
- Stress-related medical problems