- Avoid looking at papers and placing them back on your desk. Make a
decision on them, and then follow through right away.
- Don’t keep magazines. Tear out or photocopy relevant articles.
- Use a follow-up file (action system) to hold paperwork relating to
- Invest in a Freedom Filer system.
- If you handle paperwork more than twice before taking action on it, you
are losing time, money and energy.
- Sort, file and purge regularly.
- Work out of your car? Use a spiral notebook for ALL of your notes & never
search for those scraps of paper again.