Organizing for Your Home
Life can feel overwhelming, stressful and chaotic when things are disorganized. We’re here to help you take back control with our confidential and non-judgmental hands-on home organization services so that you can spend more time doing the things you love, and less time managing (and searching for) your stuff.
We specialize in organizing spaces where things have gotten completely out of control. The bigger the “mess,” the more we love the work! Working together, we transform chaotic, stressful surroundings into simpler, more peaceful environments.
Decluttering and getting organized is a process that takes time, energy and commitment. We guide and steer you through the process so that every action you take maximizes your input. We keep you motivated and on track so that you can continue to chip away towards your goal(s). We provide a gentle nudge, a supportive hand and the accountability factor that will help you complete the things you’ve been wanting to do, but have been putting off doing – sometimes for years!
We’ve been helping people simplify their lives since 2007! Working alongside you, we use our training, experience and coaching skills to guide you through the entire organizing process, making it easier and more manageable for you.
- Looking for help downsizing, rightsizing, preparing for a move or unpacking instead?
- Looking for help organizing your home office or small business office instead?
Home Organization Coaching
Although we do all of the physical work, getting organized requires a lot of mental energy, focus and decision making from you. We use our experience and coaching skills to:
- Ask lots of questions that will help you make good decisions about your stuff.
- Help you stay focused on the task-at-hand.
- Support you through the emotions and memories attached to your stuff.
- Set up organizing systems that work for you and your specific needs.
- Brainstorm customized solutions so that you can keep things organized.
Clutter Control & Organizing
It’s not unusual for clutter to leave you feeling overwhelmed and paralyzed. Standing amidst a space that is overflowing with stuff, and a lifetime of memories, it’s hard to even know where to begin. The thought of sorting through years of clutter not only causes anxiety, depression and stress – it can also stop you in your tracks. As professional organizers, we’re not intimidated by clutter – we’re exhilarated at the thought of tackling it. Because we do not see the space through the same eyes as you do, we know exactly where to start and how to achieve peace, simplicity and order in any space or circumstance! We’ll guide you through the decluttering process and then help you set up and organize the space so that it remains clutter-free long after we’re gone!
- Basement and Storage Area(s)
- Whole House
- Children’s Space(s)
- Home Office
- Living/Family Room
- Laundry Room
- Any Room(s)
In today’s busy world it is easy to find yourself drowning in paperwork. Paper clutter is the most common problem area we see, and the area that clients want to tackle the least because it represents tasks, bills, and decisions to be made. Working together, we establish systems and habits to help you manage the daily flow of paperwork and information that enters your home. Our expertise in this area makes the process less stressful and daunting for you.
- Paperwork Action Systems
- Bill Paying Systems
- Streamlined Filing Systems
- Paper Flow Processes
- Help you Reduce Incoming Paperwork
- Much More!
Taking time to plan out your space is super important because it impacts your daily life. Being intentional about how and where you place your furniture, and store your stuff, makes all of the difference in the world! If your space is set up strategically, it can inspire you to do great things, to think more clearly and to feel more in control and less stressed. Space planning is a natural part of the organizing process.
- We give spaces new life with well-thought-out furniture placement and by removing the excess.
- We update your existing space to make it more functional and peaceful by paying careful attention to detail.
- We create aesthetically pleasing and highly functional spaces.
- We set up every area so that it maximizes the storage space.
Big job? Not a lot of time? We’re always available to work with you one-on-one, but if clutter has accumulated to an overwhelming level or has taken over your whole house, our team can come in and tackle it all at once, providing you with amazing results. We are the only local organizing firm that specializes in team organizing.
- Team organizing consists of 2-3 organizers who work together to quickly create amazing transformations.
- Our team organizing services are the best value for your dollar and will save you time, money and energy.
- If you desire speedy results, this is the service for you. Our team will work with you every step of the way.
Maintaining The Order
Our goal is, and always has been, to set up an organized space that you can maintain on your own. The reality we’ve found though, is that keeping things organized doesn’t come easily for most people. With that in mind, once your space is organized and free of the excess, we can return as often as you’d like to help you maintain the order by:
- Switching out your seasonal clothes.
- Helping you through overwhelming life events and the stuff that comes with them (divorce, marriage, merging households, death of a loved one, new baby, health and medical problems, etc.).
- Keeping up with your mail, paperwork and filing systems.
- Decluttering sessions.
- Tweaking organizing systems we’ve created for you as your life changes.
- Helping to ensure that things continue to flow through your house, and back out, when necessary.
Personal Assistant & Household Management Services
So many times even our well laid plans to stay organized fall apart because life is just too hectic and busy to keep things in order. We can help you maintain the order so you can spend your precious time doing the things you love, with the people you love. We’re not cleaning people, so we don’t scrub toilets and floors – but we can help you with just about everything else that it takes to keep your household and life running smoothly and effortlessly.
- Keeping up with your mail, paperwork and filing systems.
- Bill paying – either doing it for you or setting it up to be done automatically.
- Returning your stuff to where it belongs so you can easily find it when you need it.
- Running errands (store returns, dry cleaning, etc).
- Doing your laundry and dishes, Taking out the trash and recycling.
- So much more!
Once your space is organized and free of the excess, Mimi can help you decorate it by:
- Consulting with you about paint colors.
- Shopping with you, or for you, to select kitchen and bath surfaces, flooring, furniture, window treatments and accessories.
- Marking the placement of pictures on the wall.