Become a Professional Organizer
- Have you always loved to organize?
- Do you get excited at the thought of transforming chaotic environments into calm spaces?
- Considering turning your love of organizing and helping others into a career, but you have no idea how to begin or where to turn for answers?
Well look no further! Professional Organizer Boot Camp provides all of the necessary tools and information to educate and empower organizing enthusiasts to go after their dreams of becoming a professional organizer! The on-demand and budget-friendly educational audio courses and forms created by Simplified Living Solutions’ CEO, Sue Anderson, are accessible 24/7 and provide answers to all of your burning questions, needs and concerns. Because Sue shares in-depth details and instructions gleaned from her experience on any given topic, you’ll walk away feeling like you shadowed her for the day with each on-demand course.
Professional Organizer Boot Camp’s on-demand educational modules cover everything from becoming a professional organizer, running your business, working with clients, marketing and much, much more! You can pick and choose the modules that best answer your current needs and questions, and return later for other modules that answer your questions as you move forward. You can also sign up for personalized, one-on-one coaching with Sue if desired.
Professional Organizer Boot Camp answers these questions and more!
• How do I know if I have what it takes to be a real professional organizer?
• Are there resources out there to help me learn and grow?
• What kind of forms and contracts should I use?
• I love to organize but I don’t know anything about setting up a business!
• How can I put policies in place when I don’t even know what they should be?
• What are some of the basic essentials I should be sure to have in place when I start?
• I’m not a brand new organizer but I have been “winging things” since I started my business. There is so much I don’t know!
Working with Clients:
• I know how to organize my own stuff, but how do I do it professionally for others?
• What are assessments? Should you charge for them?
• How can I make the time I spend with clients most effective?
• I’m not a brand new organizer, but I haven’t had a lot of formal training. I need to sharpen my skills so that I can serve my clients better.
• How do I get the word out about my business?
• How do I create an online presence for my business?
• I don’t even understand the first thing about marketing!
• I love organizing but I would rather outsource the job of marketing to someone else.
• I wish I had a mentor to help me with my individual needs.
• I’ve already started my business, but I’m struggling and need help from someone that understands and has solutions.
• I want immediate answers to my burning questions!
• Are there organizers that will let me shadow them on the job?